• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

104" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

I'm keeping it with two 7955 as I had it. As Frankie said " less heat dissipation " and few more oz of torque at 6volts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this on RCGroups also....
Just thought I would share some information on my rudder servo. I went with a single BLS157HV for the rudder and after 20 flights I can say with confidence that I'm getting blow back with one servo. I was really trying to get away just having one but no luck. I do have the DA 120 as the power plant so it Looks like I'm going with a two servo setup on the rudder. Think I'm going with two more Savox 2270's to match the rest of the plane and just sell the BLS157.

bhood03

50cc
Build so far

Attachments

• IMG_20131006_012411_582.jpg
    IMG_20131006_012411_582.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 247
im going to be replacing the airframe on my 104" slick this winter. it wont be able to hold up to my type of flying next year lol