• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

104" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

hosam

70cc twin V2
A 4 month old and a very angry wife if I build another plane at this time... I have 4 planes being built/fixed at this time... I also need to buy 4 more servbudget at this time...

For the best, it is safe in the box... Outta sight outta mind until someone kicks life into this thread :facepalm:

gyro

GSN Contributor
A 4 month old and a very angry wife if I build another plane at this time... I have 4 planes being built/fixed at this time... I also need to buy 4 more servbudget at this time...

For the best, it is safe in the box... Outta sight outta mind until someone kicks life into this thread :facepalm:

LOL, and you're going to Toledo this weekend?!?! That's like waterboarding yourself! :p

hosam

70cc twin V2
Toledo is a 2 day event but building 104 is 3 wee event in the man cave. Besides I got permission to go to Toledo a longtime ago. LOL

gyro

GSN Contributor
Toledo is a 2 day event but building 104 is 3 wee event in the man cave. Besides I got permission to go to Toledo a longtime ago. LOL

I meant seeing all the goodies there knowing your wife might hurt you for bringing home a "souvenir"

hosam

70cc twin V2
I have my spending money and she doesn't complain about what I bring home as long as it does not affect our money

Only thing I am getting at Toledo are props, and some batteries... Then go over and make fun of Noll and Ben and the rest of the gang...

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have my spending money and she doesn't complain about what I bring home as long as it does not affect our money

Only thing I am getting at Toledo are props, and some batteries... Then go over and make fun of Noll and Ben and the rest of the gang...

Swing by epbuddy, Dale should have some deals on the batts

gyro

GSN Contributor
Amazing! Orange does fly better. Me and John got some good flying in on the 104 and his 103 last weekend. The 104 is slowly becoming my favorite. Although this EF 91 I'm getting together is really impressing me with the quality in the build

So when you say the 104 is your fav, what else are you comparing it against?

Will do...

also, keep an eye out for NJSwede, he'll be there in his Site Staff shirt :)

Santi8

70cc twin V2
So when you say the 104 is your fav, what else are you comparing it against?

also, keep an eye out for NJSwede, he'll be there in his Site Staff shirt :)

He compares everything too his pride and joy, wamsy's old 89!