• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ZDZ USA Is Bringing ZDZ Brand Back to the US! Whoo Hoo!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 19142
My first "Real" Gas engine was a ZDZ. Before that I had a bunch of Quadras, Zenoa's (which are great motors) but that ZDZ was the first "sexy" looking purpose built gas RC motor I ever owned. I later bought several others including an ZDZ80 that pulled my 33% WH 260 around like a mad man.. (@Bunky.F.Knuckle may remember that plane from like 2006?!)

ANYWAYS... without further ado...

View attachment 19144

We here at ZDZ USA LLC are truly excited to be the new sole distributor for the US. We have been a part of the hobby for over 15 years and saw a need for a new distributor and better service for the ZDZ line. After months of work and negotiation we are finally LIVE. Please understand that we are still at the end of the set-up faze but we feel it is time to share the great news. We do have some parts already and expect our first order of motor to arrive the first of June. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or pre-orders.

ZDZ USA LLC
ZDZUSA.COM
info@zdzusa.com
Thank you,
Joe and Nicole Mitchell
owners of ZDZ USA LLC
View attachment 19145
USA.... yes and only a five hour drive from me.

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
How do the throttle and choke arms work? It looks like the throttle is setup for a cable with a knob on it...

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
When do you anticipate having the 112's? This way I can plan for getting rid of the 106 and some other stuff :) Do the engines come with mufflers?

We are looking forward to our first shipment arriving the first of June. They do not come with stock mufflers. We will have JBM brand available and are working on some specially made compact mufflers as well.

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
How do the throttle and choke arms work? It looks like the throttle is setup for a cable with a knob on it...

They all come from the factory with the walbro connections. Included in the package is 2 levers with ball links. This way you can modify it to get the best Servo connection.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 314
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 325

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
They all come from the factory with the walbro connections. Included in the package is 2 levers with ball links. This way you can modify it to get the best Servo connection.
Wow, that is kind of interesting. The original arms you are showing Joe, are identical to the arms that came stock on my GP176. I did not have the options included as ZDZ is including. I simply removed the "cable" type attachment from the throttle arm and installed a ball link. Then drilled a hole in the choke arm. I like that ZDZ is giving you options so it is so much easier to set up. :way_to_go:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I'm sure like every one else would like to see......THE GUTS @Flyrcjoe is their an "exploded view parts" list we can look at some where or you post one up? ( on a typical single and twin engine ) . I did find this in a list of appliance parts oddly enough.

zdz single.gif