• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wow, that guy is one piece of work.....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Evil....Evil I tell ya. You're all "EVIL". Talkin' bad 'bout a poor little insignificant, overly self inflated, pretentious, immature and childish, pompous, boastful and side tracked from the truth site. Hmmm...... I like it. Carry on....

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I love the idea of the T-shirt, but ultimately find it hard to stoop quite that low. And honestly I would rather say it right to their face at an RC event.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Flying Dung Engine can be found on FG. Read all about Flying Dung Engine. Make real good smell and have pretty chocolate color reed valve. Make great entrance to fly in with FDE. Many year of constipated thought in design and delivery performance. Good thought to make clothed article to display Flying Dung Engine. Need TOC pilot to demo Flying Dung capable.

reyn3545

100cc
I have to pass half of those cookies over to Terryscustom.... he coined the rat tailed phrase on the previous page, I just liked it and stole it!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry, I was just jumping on the bandwagon of guy's making fun of the pony tail cowboy. Honestly did not know the first thing about him other than seeing him on the grounds at Joe Nall......then the :steamer::face-palm::ummm::ooh?::dancing-poop: hit the fan and now we all know about him.