• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wow, that guy is one piece of work.....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ok everyone, I am going to vent a little so please excuse me while I rant for a minute...(or three). So, I jumped over to that other site a week or so ago to grab some information on the rebuild I did on my 260. I was not allowed to continue with the process, (that is the message I got) and it really P&^%ed me off. But I got over it. I figured if they can be such big "BABIES" then let them be as such. 

Today, I chose to share information regarding information on the Sukhoi shirts I am trying to get going for us Sukhoi owners. I wanted to be fair and do something nice for all the fellas, not just our family here. 

http://giantscalenews.com/sp-forum/3d-flying-planes/hangar-9-3-1m-sukhoi/page-6#p24803 (post 143)

If you notice on "OUR" site, we are not blocking any information what so ever at all. Yet, over "there" when I posted the link to over here...yeah, the complete link is disguised and if you click on it, it takes you to a page that is non operational. Can't open..... ARGH!!!!

In my ranting at the moment opinion, that is pretty chicken sh$$. This hobby is about being a "HOBBY". It's about sharing with your fellow modelers and flyers. It's about having fun, tossin' a little crap your pals direction and have him toss it right back. This hobby is about supporting one another. In my present frustrated opinion, That guy that runs "THAT" site is a real piece of work. Up until this moment I have reserved my opinions pretty quietly. Not so much any longer. In fact, Since joining GSN, I have visited that "other" site maybe twice or three times. And then, only to view possible motors for sale. I am thinking now? No, I KNOW for sure now...there is no reason to even continue my membership at that other site. What a bunch of BS. Dear Sleepy and Bart....keep on doin' what yer doin'. This place is better, (even with it's little issues from time to time) than that other place could be in a million years....WITHOUT ANY ISSUES FROM TIME TO TIME. 

I said it some time back and I know Mike (mikeq) will remember this. I commented that GSN....just fits. Like being home. Well, more so now than ever.

Ok...done venting now.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
That is pretty chicken $hit.  After reading your post it was all about the Hangar 9 Sukhoi flyers getting shirts, not at all about promoting another site.  

SleepyC

150cc
Dude... I don;t know why but they hate me. They basically deleted my existence on FG after 8 years. They had told me in the past that NO ONE is worth more than the business and that anyone can go away and after a few weeks no one will care. This is their policy. Money first, everything else second. I wish more people understood this.

They gave me ZERO budget for 4 years, shot down ideas, and then after they let me go hire 5 people to do my job and dump 2X the amount they bring in each month to "show me up".

They are AWESOME people... YEP... great human beings.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
The most amazing thing is if you try to PM that same link, it still gets edited. I can't believe they edit PM's also.
mad.png

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I don't know what has become of our society these days. I mean, it's like a club I "USED" to be safety officer at. Seems no one really wanted to do things the "RIGHT" way. All they wanted to do is "THEIR" way. And it cost them....and it is still costing them. That being said.... I'm done. With that other site just as much so as I put the brakes on with that other field. I prefer to chum with pals that "CARE" about our hobby and our fellow modelers first. Who was it that started a thread on, I believe it was, "The Best Day I Ever Had"? Only one example. Yet, when dollar figures, attitudes and personalities conflict and prohibit the growth of something meaningful and worthwhile, it is time to step away from that influence and let KARMA take its course.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Hey Rob..i don't need a shirt, but I did just put in a "plug-in" on your message on FG.

Wonder if their mods will hit it!!! 
congratulatory.png

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey thanks.... I appreciate that. I checked it out. This is where they moved the topic as well as "ANY" topics not primarily, specifically and solely direct to that other, (can't even say it) site. If it suggests, insinuates, directs for information, offers products for purchase or anything other than what that other site can capitalize monetarily, it is MOVED. 

LOSER!!!!

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/misc/navbits_start.gif

[url=http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/index.php]GiantScaleNews > Off Topic Discussion > Other Websites

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/misc/navbits_finallink_ltr.gifDiscussion Hangar 9 3.1m Sukhoi SU-26 shirts

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
It didn't take them long...my post is now hidden and I have my first point on that site.  Screw them...I'll wear it proudly 
dancing-poop.gif

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Pistolera said
It didn't take them long...my post is now hidden and I have my first point on that site.  Screw them...I'll wear it proudly 
dancing-poop.gif
Hee hee...nice.... You're my hero. LOL....