• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wow, that guy is one piece of work.....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq said
I'm not surprised by any of this Rob...they showed their true colors from the start of this website and I'm sure we are being watched over here by them as well.. 

Flyin4fun said
Well.... looks like you could sell the shirts in FG classifieds.

I wonder if "their" rules would "stick" if someone put an ad in FG classisieds selling GSN swag......just a thought.

I bet it wont last long there in classifieds either once someone points it out to them...
Indeed Mike..... It seems the walls, (or in this case the websites) have eyes. Oh well.... I posted it. Hopefully everyone that wants a shirt will get the information. I just don't want to leave anyone out.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"

Attachments

• DSCF3341 (2).jpg
    DSCF3341 (2).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 239

reyn3545

100cc
I always use recent posts and the classifieds as a gauge to see what's going on over there.... So I looked at airplanes in the classifieds today... 8 of the first 9 airplanes for sale in the classifieds are under 50cc in size. The 9th in that group is a jet kit. Now, I don't know where the "official" threshold for Giant Scale might be, but I always assumed it was around 50cc in size. Should they call it FlyingGnats.com? I dunno.

3D-Joy

50cc
The link from from here to FG works and the add is still there but the link from there to here does not work for me.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Yep....they even sensor the words GiantScaleNews if you run them together, or a link IN A PM for God's sake. Really mature behavior :black-eye: