• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What motor would you use in a 50cc size?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Wow that does look interesting. Especially the price and the try it for 30days or it's free.

And it's a go for the FB 89 slick, yay!:bouncy: Driving to h-town to pick it up tomorrow. I would definitely give that motor a try if I've ever had any experience with gas motors. But since this will be my first gasser I think I'm going to go with the DA.

You're going to love that 89" It's such a great plane and so much fun!

-G

gyro

GSN Contributor
It's never free, you return it for a full refund minus shipping if you don't link the performance.

Ray, unless shipping is $100, it's a pretty damn good guarantee! I'm contemplating getting one to swap out my dle55. At that price, why not?

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Ray, unless shipping is $100, it's a pretty damn good guarantee! I'm contemplating getting one to swap out my dle55. At that price, why not?

I am not arguing that point, the way it was presented sounded like the motor was free. I was just adding the clarification that the trail was only free. It does sound like a good deal. It's claim on prop selection sound in the DA-60 power range and you can't go wrong with that.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I am not arguing that point, the way it was presented sounded like the motor was free. I was just adding the clarification that the trail was only free. It does sound like a good deal. It's claim on prop selection sound in the DA-60 power range and you can't go wrong with that.

Amen! And I love power!!!!!