• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What do you guys want videos of?

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Awesome job Cody. I posted comment w video thread.

Requests for the next one?!!!
Waterfall to half rolling harrier turn around and bank control in super slow waterfalls in general. Like we had discussed, that pesky yaw and roll tendency doing super slow (Harrier) loops inside and outside. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Awesome job Cody. I posted comment w video thread.

Requests for the next one?!!!
Waterfall to half rolling harrier turn around and bank control in super slow waterfalls in general. Like we had discussed, that pesky yaw and roll tendency doing super slow (Harrier) loops inside and outside. Thanks.

That would be pretty sweet.

I would like help on transitions from entry and exit on multiple maneuvers. Also like help on combining multiple tumbles moves into one big move.

Oh yea one more thing. I've seen Daniel and i think you do this descending crankshaft looking move. kinda like a ke spin but its a crankshaft all the way down