• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What do you guys want videos of?

joshgluck

100cc
No videos yet? I'm very interested in the "flip out" maneuver. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Can't wait for your videos to hit the forums.

+1

Im really trying to add to repritoire and so far I have takeoff, pop top sort of thing, circle flying and land ;-)

arayhorton

New to GSN!
You know they say two heads are better than one, etc. I'll watch anything you are willing to discuss or teach, even if it has already been covered.
Everyone has somewhat different ways of teaching and maybe little differencies in what they teach. Same way on the learning end. You may explain how to do something that the others have already covered in a way that someone new can grasp on to it. Just do whatever man. I'll take all the help I can get. Being a "old fart", trying to learn 3D, I can never get to much help.
Thanks for doing this and I will be watching and hopefully learning too.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
You know they say two heads are better than one, etc. I'll watch anything you are willing to discuss or teach, even if it has already been covered.
Everyone has somewhat different ways of teaching and maybe little differencies in what they teach. Same way on the learning end. You may explain how to do something that the others have already covered in a way that someone new can grasp on to it. Just do whatever man. I'll take all the help I can get. Being a "old fart", trying to learn 3D, I can never get to much help.
Thanks for doing this and I will be watching and hopefully learning too.

Thank you! In that case I may overlap with what some of the other guys have covered.

Editing for the first video is under way and with any luck you guys should see it tomorrow.

This is what we were doing before we shot the video.

[video=youtube;62B74WkOmcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62B74WkOmcs[/video]

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Thanks for posting that video Matt. The 91 EXP is a lot of fun....can't wait to build my 91 Yak.

Sorry for the delay everyone. Editing is taking a lot longer than I thought it would...

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hey Cody,
I'm going to repeat a request that the first vid have a couple minutes on proper setup. You have taught me the critical benefit of setup (cg checks, diff, mixes, etc) and I have tried to pass it along. I think everyone would appreciate a review/ lesson on the subject. Along the lines of "before we get started..." I haven't seen a good video about it yet and especially at this level of maneuvering it is essential.
Thanks for your help.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Hey Cody,
I'm going to repeat a request that the first vid have a couple minutes on proper setup. You have taught me the critical benefit of setup (cg checks, diff, mixes, etc) and I have tried to pass it along. I think everyone would appreciate a review/ lesson on the subject. Along the lines of "before we get started..." I haven't seen a good video about it yet and especially at this level of maneuvering it is essential.
Thanks for your help.

I will try to cover this at some point, but unfortunately it won't make it to the first video (which I am finishing up now). This first video will cover 3D turns.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
That's fine. I think it would be a worthwhile few minutes of video that will serve many a great service.
Looking forward to seeing what you put together.