• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What do you guys want videos of?

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
I expect in a few weeks, once I get a chance to get out and fly. Right now all of the fields up here are still covered in snow.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I know someone who is going to have several planes to setup. I'm sure he'll let you use him as a "guinea pig"!:rolleyes:

uptime4downtime

New to GSN!
If not said, turn arounds would be excellent. They really sharpen up a flying session and make things just look that much better. After all, we all have to turn around at some point to keep the plane in sight! Be great to turn around 'with style"

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Cody, I mentioned to Brian (Yak dude) about sending 3D sequence samples to include in his sim tutorials. When you get spooled up maybe that could be a good one For you to do "live". Not sure if you would rather start from the beginning- a setup and trim vid with pre brief then flying through the process would be a fantastic link to start off. Show preflt chk of control alignment, split elev/ aileron use then several types of cg checks- inv, 45 upline, dwn line power off rolls for ail diff, etc. just a thought. Would be a good place to send folks rather than talking or writing it all out. I don't think I've seen a good thorough video of the subject. Usually it is just commented "make sure you have a proper setup". That statement has many different meanings. Like you and others have taught me, without that good setup you are at a great disadvantage to flying precisely.

Carlos J

30cc
No videos yet? I'm very interested in the "flip out" maneuver. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Can't wait for your videos to hit the forums.