• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Stone 'Delicious' ipa tonight. Feeling good after my team woke up and started scoring. Coaching my 19 year old son for the last time this summer and we put a whoopin on the undefeated team today. Damn these are delicious IPAs......

IMG-1479.jpg

1688947800635140501229.jpg

TonyHallo

150cc
Stone 'Delicious' ipa tonight. Feeling good after my team woke up and started scoring. Coaching my 19 year old son for the last time this summer and we put a whoopin on the undefeated team today. Damn these are delicious IPAs......
That's one hell of a whooping!! Nice job.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Drank an assortment over the weekend while doing yard and farm work in the heat. Incarnations IPA, Schlafly Pale Ale, Yuengling Lager, Snapper IPA.

TonyHallo

150cc
Doesn't sound like you got much work done with that selection? Hot here also, was power brushing 75 years of paint off wrought iron railing, gloves, goggles and respirator, my wife called me the green giant when I got done. I had my Miller light after the paint was on, if I started early it would have not got done!