• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to our new home for forum support...PAU

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Woot woot..... Big Sukhoi done! All parts purchased and waiting for the PAU to arrive later this week. From one build to another. Somebody stop me. NO, don't, having too much fun. Thank you Herve. PAU would be nothing without you.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Woot woot..... Big Sukhoi done! All parts purchased and waiting for the PAU to arrive later this week. From one build to another. Somebody stop me. NO, don't, having too much fun. Thank you Herve. PAU would be nothing without you.

I hope you post a few pics of your new build for us to drool over......not too many build threads on that size Extra and none on GSN so we need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I hope you post a few pics of your new build for us to drool over......not too many build threads on that size Extra and none on GSN so we need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yesss:
I will. I am actually going to do a complete thread. Seems the proper time huh? Just do me one favor? Get your drool buckets out. Don't want anything dripping from my newest toy plane. LOL....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It's Herve's Birthday tomorrow.

Happy Birthday old man. :)
Hmmm.....really?! Well what do you know about that?!?! Early Happy Birthday Herve!! May the calm warm winds of the islands always be at your back and the crystal blue skies be yours for the day!
smiley-says-happy-birthday.gif