• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to our new home for forum support...PAU

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thank you Steve and Bart for making us feel welcome in this new home.

If any one has questions, concerns, ideas, suggestions specifically dealing with our products or designs, please address them here.

The PAU team and great group of friends are here to help.

PatNjos

30cc
This is a better home, let's get all moved in.
3035=1503-image.jpg
3035=1503-image.jpg

PatNjos

30cc
That picture is from the first build. I cracked some wood around the landing gear, I have it all fixed, except I have to find some ultracote white to finish, what color is the blue? I have to replace the little strips.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The colors are:

White: White HANU870

Yellow: Pearl Dark Yellow HANU843

Blue: Pearl Blue HANU845

Silver: Silver HANU881

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Islandflyer;3009 wrote: Thank you Steve and Bart for making us feel welcome in this new home.

If any one has questions, concerns, ideas, suggestions specifically dealing with our products or designs, please address them here.

The PAU team and great group of friends are here to help.

Herve,

There are people that say they'll help you out or give you their support but then they never do. You are a good man for standing up and acting without there ever being any hesitation or second thought. Thank you very much for your support, we appreciate it!

Bart