• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to our new home for forum support...PAU

50cc
Thinking that maybe the shippers will not be so full and take more care of my plane,now it is after Xmas.

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Thinking that maybe the shippers will not be so full and take more care of my plane,now it is after Xmas.

LOL, I'm not sure that is in a shipper's vocabulary. I bet, based on the number of shippments any given carrier handles on a daily, weekly, monthly, etc. period, damage claims are probably pretty small. But it just seems like it's always our new ARF/kit that gets beat up.

Hope your's arrives in perfect condition.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
LOL, I'm not sure that is in a shipper's vocabulary. I bet, based on the number of shippments any given carrier handles on a daily, weekly, monthly, etc. period, damage claims are probably pretty small. But it just seems like it's always our new ARF/kit that gets beat up.

Hope your's arrives in perfect condition.
Keeping my fingers crossed for the arrival.

50cc
Yes, well I was driving truck hauling bulk mail for USPS, and you need to package things good. Always worse at xmas because of more mail.
Hopping for no problems, but it is a long way from their to here.

ericrs

70cc twin V2
I am wanting to get a 50cc Extra 300sp, and when I go to checkout it says that you are not shipping to my region. I am from Kansas, zip code 67837. Just wondering if it is for a little while since you just moved to a new warehouse, or something else?

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I am wanting to get a 50cc Extra 300sp, and when I go to checkout it says that you are not shipping to my region. I am from Kansas, zip code 67837. Just wondering if it is for a little while since you just moved to a new warehouse, or something else?
Please email me your address, and I will test the shopping cart: I am not aware of any restrictions, so I will need to troubleshoot; or you can call me to order.