• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to our new home for forum support...PAU

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Herve, are you close to bobs hobby center? It sounds like they are minutes from the Orlando airport.
I wanted to stop by in a couple weeks if you allow walk in's?
Jason
Sorry for late reply: I have been very busy with too many fires burning.
I just finished moving to a new larger warehouse. I am still fairly close (a couple of miles from Bob's Hobby Center).
I am not at the warehouse all the time, but if you call me, we can make arrangements to meet there.
Of course, the same goes for all customer who want to pick up their planes and save on shipping.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
News today: container was just RELEASED!!!

HOWEVER:
- Tomorrow is half day, and they are all booked for trucking
- Next day is Christmas*** No Work!
- Following day, they are closed, just because......it's the day after Christmas!!
- Then it's Saturday, of course, no work!!!
- After that, it's Sunday, NO One should work!!!!
- Finally, Monday, they go back to work, but not for us, we are not that important!!!!!!

- Well, now comes Tuesday, and delivery is scheduled, 21 days after they took possession of the container, which means 21 time the daily storage fees.

We appreciate your patience and even more, your support. In the end, that is what makes this all worth it when we see the smiles after a good flight.:)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
News today: container was just RELEASED!!!

HOWEVER:
- Tomorrow is half day, and they are all booked for trucking
- Next day is Christmas*** No Work!
- Following day, they are closed, just because......it's the day after Christmas!!
- Then it's Saturday, of course, no work!!!
- After that, it's Sunday, NO One should work!!!!
- Finally, Monday, they go back to work, but not for us, we are not that important!!!!!!

- Well, now comes Tuesday, and delivery is scheduled, 21 days after they took possession of the container, which means 21 time the daily storage fees.

We appreciate your patience and even more, your support. In the end, that is what makes this all worth it when we see the smiles after a good flight.:)
I personally can't think of any other Vendor that would put forth this much effort, diligence and loyalty to so many people for so little in return. Gotta give you a two big thumbs up there Herve.
awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif
Oh and Thank You.... for all you do.