• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to our new home for forum support...PAU

Bipeguy03;8815 wrote: Cool!! Whatya got?

35% extra (105") with a DA120 and whatever mufflers DA recommended. I can't wait to get it in the air, but its not looking like I'll have the time this year. Nice looking plane, hoping it goes together faster than my first gas plane (fine plane from another vendor). (It went slow because of me mostly).

Bipeguy03

150cc
The 50cc version went together for me quite quickly, discounting the down time while I saved money to buy the engine and radio equip.

There are plenty of people here that know PAU airplanes inside and out, if ya have any questions ask away!!!

Bipeguy03;8839 wrote: The 50cc version went together for me quite quickly, discounting the down time while I saved money to buy the engine and radio equip.

There are plenty of people here that know PAU airplanes inside and out, if ya have any questions ask away!!!

Will do.

PatNjos

30cc
Bipeguy03;7374 wrote: Yes sir I am!! SD-10G, will prolly be upgrading to the 10GS next month. My grandpa started flying ATX back in the late 70's with the CPS7 Single Stick, so I'm not going anywhere! lol

I have the SD-10G, love it. What's better about the GS?

Bipeguy03

150cc
PatNjos;9127 wrote: I have the SD-10G, love it. What's better about the GS?

The case doesn't have the bad silver plating on it, it has a molded black case and a face with better plating, (it looks more professional and doesn't flake off) they also put in another VR knob and switch in where the blanks are on the 10G, and it has an even better RF board.

9144=3228-751755_01.jpg
9144=3228-751755_01.jpg

They have been hinting at a possible 14 channel but knowing Sanwa it will probably be another year before we see it.