Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Thoughts on new 2017 shirts?

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by Xtreme_Power_RCS, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Got ours today.

Super sweet stuff.

Stoked !!

:woohoo!::msn_slap::mario-banana::mario-banana::devil-dance::devil-dance::banana-dance::brian-banana::banana-dance::devil-dance::devil-dance::mario-banana::mario-banana::msn_slap::woohoo!:

2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Mine showed up last week. Very nice! Thanks again Daniel.

3. IMG_1534.JPG Cough cough

pawnshopmike and Jetpainter like this.
  4. Buddy5303

Buddy5303 70cc twin V2

No free pen with the purchase of a shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtreme_Power_RCS likes this.
  5. They just showed up! I wish I would have had everything I have coming in in already. I would have slid one of everything inside your baggy

6. Buddy5303

Buddy5303 70cc twin V2

Sounds like an excuse for a road trip to our big bird at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtreme_Power_RCS likes this.
  7. I've been trying to figure out how to make that trip! With Nall being right around the corner, it's had me strangled! But, y'all will have some GSN goodies there

Buddy5303 likes this.
  8. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    nice swag! curious when the vinyl stickers are going to show up??

9. :way_to_go: