Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Thoughts on new 2017 shirts?

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by Xtreme_Power_RCS, Feb 21, 2017.

1. When you use cheap or incorrect ink, they will end up like this....see the cracking. That shirt has been worn way less than my KEG shirts.

The GSN shirts won't do that, well maybe years and years down the road they might.

20170323_223840.jpg

js-rc likes this.
  2. Trade in's are welcomed and encouraged!:dancing-poop:

3. Shirts are made Just like Giant Scale News, ONLY WITH THE BEST

js-rc and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Pre ordered shirts shipping right now! If you ordered a hoodie, pm me

5. 3 MORE 3X T'S LEFT PM ME IF INTERESTED

6. I have been waiting patiently for my two...

7. Buddy5303

Buddy5303 70cc twin V2

I finally got mine woohoo. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Got to say, IM Not sure why it's wrinkled but I'm sorry! Lol must have been the package I did and not my ole lady :laughing:

Bc hers were folded all pretty, me, I did the man thing and did the best I could :lol2:

Buddy5303 likes this.
  9. Buddy5303

Buddy5303 70cc twin V2

Might be it sat in the post office way to long. Thanks for getting it to me. Just in time for Holiday in Dixie fun fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. No problem! Thanks for supporting the site! With out all y'all, this wouldn't be possible