Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Thoughts on new 2017 shirts?

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by Xtreme_Power_RCS, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, been thinking about coming up with new shirt designs! Check this out and let me know what you think! This was a quick draft. Let me know color ideas and wording ideas and all please :)

Thinking of going white shirts and red shirts

And any other swag ideas

Happy flying to you all!

Attached Files:

Jetpainter likes this.
  2. Maybe offer the logo across the back instead of down it.

js-rc likes this.
  3. Thanks for your input! I'll post a picture of it that way aswell! Colors? Agree with white and blue?

thurmma likes this.
  4. I mean white and red lol

thurmma likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    At a slight angle across the back and square and straight in the front. I like white, but can it just be a little off white so it does not look old or dirty very quick.

Xtreme_Power_RCS likes this.
  6. IMG_1097.jpg IMG_1098.jpg

7. N then this

Attached Files:

Rusty 73 and thurmma like this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Yes that is even better like it.

thurmma likes this.
  9. Problem with this route, are that they are expensive! I'm checking into other companies locally for lower prices.

10. Yeah colors seem fine to me. White works well with the summer heat.

thurmma likes this.