• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Yesterday I finally primed the elevator for Miss Moana. Today it's going to be red before I leave work........... At least that's the plan.;)

20180920_170620_resized.jpg
20180920_173642_resized.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I actually got a couple of things done on the lil Blue Nose Stang. I didn't like the servo lead routing so I changed. Also my awesome son made me up a custom wing harness. He is so patient and such a perfectionist. Now instead of 4 loose connections to the wing for ailerons and flaps. I have one! Love it. You all know who will be getting custom harnesses for the Don Smith, right? Lol
20180920_205327.jpg 20180920_201536.jpg 20180920_201550.jpg 20180920_201612.jpg 20180920_201624.jpg

Now just to fill in the empty fuel tank cavity. Getting real close now.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Software, drivers, instructions, you don't need no stinkin' instructions! Your a man, your not supposed to need instructions........ or ask for directions.......... or put the seat down.......;););););)

I just got the "Instruction" document that will fix my camera issues :concern:...…..A "return shipping label" from the vendor :D.

Turns out the camera is defective :deadhorse:. So I'm holding on to my "Man Card":dancing-chicken:. Now only if I could get rid of my "Luck Sucks" card :ugh:.

s-l1600.jpg .

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I just got the "Instruction" document that will fix my camera issues :concern:...…..A "return shipping label" from the vendor :D.

Turns out the camera is defective :deadhorse:. So I'm holding on to my "Man Card":dancing-chicken:. Now only if I could get rid of my "Luck Sucks" card :ugh:.

View attachment 105706 .
If your just wanting some good flight video a Mobius does the job quite well. It is super easy to use, very small, and has a wide lens. How do I know, why I use one.