• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

BalsaDust

image.jpeg

Also recieved a new to me engine in the mail today. OS 40fp. Once it gets a pipe and a 11-4 prop it will huck the hell out of a 2.5lb plane.

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Ha, the OS- FP !! I remember those!! I just dug out an old OS-46 FX & put it on an older Towers trainer for a young 12 yr'. old boy I'm teaching to fly !! Lots of fun as on his 2nd. & 3rd. flight he was going around on his own real good. Won't be long & he will be taking off & landing, I just hope I can save it when he lands for the 1st. time, ha !! I guess I forgot how much fun the glow is, but I still hate getting it on my hands cause it seems to stay on your hands for all day !!
Thanks, John !

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Got the aileron servos mounted and the linkage hooked up in my Great Planes Fling DLG tonight. That was after I vacuumed up about two thousand spiders in my shop that I killed off last night night with a couple bug bombs. :p

sweetpea

100cc
Got the aileron servos mounted and the linkage hooked up in my Great Planes Fling DLG tonight. That was after I vacuumed up about two thousand spiders in my shop that I killed off last night night with a couple bug bombs. :p

My shop has tons of tiny spiders also. Can't seem to rid them