• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Not much going on in the home workshop lately. But today I finally finished the Viper that has been the bane of my existence for a while now. It was just one of those jobs that took way longer than it ever should have and it's been interfering with my airplane projects.;) Hopefully now I can get my scratch build project done.
20160723_155011.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Not much going on in the home workshop lately. But today I finally finished the Viper that has been the bane of my existence for a while now. It was just one of those jobs that took way longer than it ever should have and it's been interfering with my airplane projects.;) Hopefully now I can get my scratch build project done.
View attachment 84577

Great job Doug! Thanks a bunch bro. I'll be by to pick it up today. Go ahead and leave to keys in it, and don't forget to leave the garage door un-locked.
:roflmao: