• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I can't let you Ford guys have all the fun.

My 69 Cutlass with a Chevrolet 454 on it's first run with the exhaust on it. None of the bodywork is done in this video, it's just been stripped and Epoxy primed. The bumper was just on it to fit the exhaust.

Yup. That sounds pretty good too.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Moving some into my new hobby room, at least a closet. A few kits of one of the best pattern designers (M Kato) ever. I guess I gotta stack those a little better.

MK kits.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I can't let you Ford guys have all the fun.

My 69 Cutlass with a Chevrolet 454 on it's first run with the exhaust on it. None of the bodywork is done in this video, it's just been stripped and Epoxy primed. The bumper was just on it to fit the exhaust.

Doooode!!! I gots to go take a cold shower now. I do love the sound of a big block chevy. Makes me wanna put one in my little red rocket LTZ Silverado. LOL