• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

thurmma

150cc
You can get all of the parts from AI :) When I run another 3W, that is how I will be doing headers. The pre-bent ones are always to close to the choke and throttle linkage for my liking.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You can get all of the parts from AI :) When I run another 3W, that is how I will be doing headers. The pre-bent ones are always to close to the choke and throttle linkage for my liking.
Have to agree. The headers on my 157cs are so close to the throttle arm. Just don't let the header on the same side as the throttle arm drop. It'll reak havoc. I know from first hand experience. Doah!!
:lol2:

BalsaDust

Well this is my first ever enya and never seen a Rossi. I do really like the carb on this enya though. Solid piece of aluminum that was machined to specs. Not a cast housing like on newer nitro engines. Though I will admit I don't like the mess of nitro nothing beats the sound and smell of it.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
@ericrs man that is looking good. Can not catch up to you you are still a couple steps ahead. Will vacuum bagging the wings in a few days. Like the sanding table did you build it. If you did would you like to share the info on how to build one.