• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Weather forecast here says lots of rain tonight and tomorrow. Sunday on the other hand shows clear blue sunny skies. Planes are ready to rock.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yup yup rain today and tomorrow here. Went to my club this morning and was there all of 15 minutes when it started to sprinkle real lightly. Before we knew it, it was a downpour and everybody was scrambling to break down their airplanes. I never had a chance to pull mine out.

Guess it's another Real Flight weekend..

Windy and in the mid to upper 40s here in GA, but it was out of the East, right down the chute. Got some time in on my Funtana 100X. Damn I needed that!

BJ Swope

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
No. But it was a very nice day and only moderate winds in lower bama. I'm sure other guys made it out.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Did you miss all that ice last week? Man I'll be glad when spring gets here.
Yes we did Mike. It got moderately cold and froze the bird bath overnight but cardinals, blue-jays, woodpeckers and numerous species of small birds were all bathing again and enjoying the cold rain right after. Been a very mild winter down here. Hopefully the wind patterns will break this spring and give us flying paradise:D.

Mikeq

150cc
Yes we did Mike. It got moderately cold and froze the bird bath overnight but cardinals, blue-jays, woodpeckers and numerous species of small birds were all bathing again and enjoying the cold rain right after. Been a very mild winter down here. Hopefully the wind patterns will break this spring and give us flying paradise:D.

Man I didn't know you were into ornithology.... you know it's been almost 10,000 years since the last Ice age and that jet stream seems to make its way south a little more each year...may be next year we all will probably need to buy a snowmobile just to get around....LOL