• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Ruff day at the field... got a couple to things to 'fix' after today... but, it is nice when you can crawl under your plane to get to stuff !!!

creeper.jpg

I lived in Santee while I was stationed at Miramar. The one day I remember most is scraping frost of my windows in the morning and going home for lunch 6 hours later and it was 105 outside :) That only happened one time, but it sticks in my mind as a reminder that we get temperature swings here, but none like that!
Not to be a topper but when my Dad was stationed at Minot AFB and we had a day in late winter, March I think, where it was 70 one day and the next day it was running around 0.:eek:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Man I didn't know you were into ornithology.... you know it's been almost 10,000 years since the last Ice age and that jet stream seems to make its way south a little more each year...may be next year we all will probably need to buy a snowmobile just to get around....LOL

No not into that horneeeethology stuff any more. :( Just watch a bunch of birds now when I drink morning Joe. Damn bees keep buzzing around here too. :blank: Did I say something about "birds and bees!? :rolleyes: Yea Mike. It's going to be getting real cold. lol

Last edited: