• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well very little productivity for me today, despite the crap weather. All I did was clean up the shop mostly and put up my new plane rack.

11021197_10206697308658287_7946049785630238882_n.jpg

I have come to the realization that if I get any more big airplanes that I will be in need of a trailer to store them in...

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yeah, that one needs serious attention. Most of the mylar skin is dry rotted, the foam is dry rotted, some of the wood inside is dry rotted, I THINK the wings are OK, won't know until I tear off all of the fugly red and have a peek. I figured i'd keep it for a project, maybe make it an IMAC airplane or something. Do a lot of lightening and rebuilding for an electric.

thurmma

150cc
Just got home and popped a couple of Beef Pot Pies in the ole' Nuker. Now sitting down and going to gather my grins and put them in my happy bag for a rainy day. DANG NICE WEATHER today. Plenty of warmth and sunshine for a couple of friends, My son ( @Shayne Epley) and myself to go out and tear up the sky. And tear it up we did. Plenty of shananigans were a goin' on. My sons Pilot Edge 540/DLE 55 on canister. And Me and the 2 Extra's. Great times....

I really hate cell phone photo's. I have a real nice camera. Just no one available that knows how to use it. LOL

View attachment 12218 View attachment 12219 View attachment 12220 View attachment 12221
Hey Rob,
Send me a plane ticket and I will even bring my camera to get some good shots of you flying :) I will check the mail in a couple days for the tickets :)