Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion The I’m going out flying thread 2018

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Buddy5303, Jan 1, 2018.

1. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Most certainly!.....I "invented" Two distinct ways to lock up a big twin gasser :yesss:.

The "screaming steaming unloader" method o_O

and.....

The "deck dive pile drive" method :ooh?:.

:laughing:

Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and dhal22 like this.
  2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Not worried about the little dog becoming a raptor's lunch?

49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  3. dhal22

No, you can't fly my plane....................................................

Snoopy1 and 49dimes like this.
  4. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Everybody tells me that and I don't know WHY????????????????

HRRC Flyer, Snoopy1 and dhal22 like this.
  5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

This looks like the best flying weather so far this year. I think I'll take the Pilot Edge out for a spin.;)

Screenshot_20180923-065026.png

6. dhal22

Same weather here. I'm headed out shortly.

7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Same weather here just a little colder but clear skies are clear and wind 10 to 15 mph so it looks like a good day to do some flying.

Jetpainter, 49dimes and WMcNabb like this.
  8. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 100cc

TN, USA
    You guys all make me jealous!! For me, it’s a family outing followed by shop time.

84AFBA9B-9DC1-4455-943C-A8198DCDBD95.png

Snoopy1, Jetpainter and 49dimes like this.
  9. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

By next weekend weather down here should be back on track and "seasonal" . I cant believe September was the hottest month this year for us on the Gulf Coast. Over 4 days of temps being 97 or better and humidity index in the triple digits. July and August only had 2 days combined and averaged 93 with heat indexes just under 100 degrees. May actually felt like June and June had the first heat index days in the triple digits. This has been one long bummer summer. Cough Cough Aheew :ugh:

Snoopy1 and Jetpainter like this.
  10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I just got back and the weather was as advertised.

The Green Edge actually started reasonably easy today, once it filled all those new dry fuel lines. Having the choke close right makes a big difference. ;)