• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
No its an on going issue, have to re calibrate way too often. I suspect one of the rudder pots on the left stick is going bad. Plus the previous owner tried to polish a scratch out of the display lens and scratched it up badly, so I am going to have them replace that too... The lens bugs me more than a functional thing but the rudder pot could cost me an airplane if I dont get it fixed.

Bipenut53

150cc
Anyone here ever try Jeti radio gear? I have been contemplating moving to them from Spektrum.

Yeah nice stuff!! But out of my league cost wise.... I have heard nothing but good from the guys who buy them. You can expand them tremendously by adding switches, sliders ect....

clarkj

70cc twin V2
So guys Ive been out awhile. Started new job last week at John Deere and my mom had a brain aneurism they found on accident last month and she has surgery on that last week. Shes doing much better than expected. I made time for the ultimate this weekend and dont like much getting it finished. I ordered my graphics so its going to look better when those are on but here it is. ( I really like the blue anodized spinner) image.jpeg

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Looks pretty dang nice bud and yes the spinner looks great. So does the white exhaust pipe. Didn't even know they did that, very nice. Man this pic is really giving me pause on what I want to build next. Im trying to step into the giant scale are of this hobby, but didn't consider the biplane. Humm I am now... :)

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
So guys Ive been out awhile. Started new job last week at John Deere and my mom had a brain aneurism they found on accident last month and she has surgery on that last week. Shes doing much better than expected. I made time for the ultimate this weekend and dont like much getting it finished. I ordered my graphics so its going to look better when those are on but here it is. ( I really like the blue anodized spinner)View attachment 37786

Glad your mom is doing well and the job is working out for you. The plane looks great! What is under the hood?