• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

AKfreak

150cc
The air races here in Reno were awesome, I have lots of incredible pics to edit when I get home. I ran in to Mark Leesberg at the new Extra 300 , what an incredible plane that is. I also did a shoot on the new MSX-R. Nigel Lamb is the pilot, and this plane is 100% carbon fiber. It has these crazy winglets that are about a 1.5 feet tall. I can't wait it edit these photos when I get home.

We also went to lake Tahoe, I have drive past it before, but never went to the beach there. It's now one of my favorite places on the planet. This spur of the moment mini vaca has been wonderful.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'll be supplying the screen printing place with the artwork and design....maybe it'll accidentally have a 3DRCF logo on there:D
[MENTION=2466]Superstocktx[/MENTION], just remember who's supplying the copious amount of cash for these bad boys;)

AWESOME job by the way! You really killed it on this one bro.

gyro

GSN Contributor
[MENTION=2466]Superstocktx[/MENTION], just remember who's supplying the copious amount of cash for these bad boys;)

So you're offering him MORE money to put our site logo on there?!?! SWEET!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G

Hehehe, caught red handed!!....well I guess ya gotta do what the man buying the shirts for his team pilots says, can't wait to get ahold of mine :D I can customize mine with 3DRCF decals, I know someone who prints them;)

Probably gonna be the most expensive team shirts out there lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
How to easily fix those pesky holes and tears in your covering at the field, this method also works on the dreaded hanger rash!! Bandaid decals:)

Attachments

• Bandaid3.jpg
    Bandaid3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 184

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
[MENTION=388]Aztech Aeromodels[/MENTION] Yep, vinyl decals. $8.00 a sheet if anyone would like to purchase. Quantity discounts available.