• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Tapatalk is freaking out right now LOL it put the recent posts on page 3 for example, then the posts from yesterday on 4. Strange.

AKfreak

150cc
Just bought and installed ChomeCast from Walmart fir $35 bucks. What a great product. It's an HDMI dongle that plugs into an aux input and allows you to stream content from any PC, tablet, phone, ect. To your TV.

All you have to do is install the ChomeCast extension on the google chrome browser and click on the CCast icon to push whatever video is in your decides screen. I just love it, now the kids are watching Maleficent via a secret proxy server that hosts all sorts of new release movies.

Best $35 I have spent in years.

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Just bought and installed ChomeCast from Walmart fir $35 bucks. What a great product. It's an HDMI dongle that plugs into an aux input and allows you to stream content from any PC, tablet, phone, ect. To your TV.

All you have to do is install the ChomeCast extension on the google chrome browser and click on the CCast icon to push whatever video is in your decides screen. I just love it, now the kids are watching Maleficent via a secret proxy server that hosts all sorts of new release movies.

Best $35 I have spent in years.

Got myself two, I agree, it's a steal. Beats the Apple TV in that regard at least.

aronph

70cc twin V2
Central Ohio guys.....
I'm selling the 92. I want a 100cc for places big enough for 50cc and a 30cc electric for everything else. Preferably a 3DHS 103 and a 3DHS 72. Right now it has a DLE55 on it and I can leave that on there. I need all my servos n stuff. $500 for the frame. $700 for frame+DLE55.
I also have a DA50 that runs good but alot of people are using bigger engines so I would be suprised if anybody is interested in that but I'm selling all my 50cc specific items. (92, DLE55, and DA50)

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Central Ohio guys.....
I'm selling the 92. I want a 100cc for places big enough for 50cc and a 30cc electric for everything else. Preferably a 3DHS 103 and a 3DHS 72. Right now it has a DLE55 on it and I can leave that on there. I need all my servos n stuff. $500 for the frame. $700 for frame+DLE55.
I also have a DA50 that runs good but alot of people are using bigger engines so I would be suprised if anybody is interested in that but I'm selling all my 50cc specific items. (92, DLE55, and DA50)

Just curious, how much would you sell the DA50 for?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Central Ohio guys.....

I've got a 72 kit (sort of) available and I'm wiling to ship.