• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Savox. . Just did the same thing for me.. had a problem I didn't like with 2 1231.. they couldn't get the servos todo the same thing on the tester.. so they sent me two new ones.. they have great cs also

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
i sent 3 HS 5245MG servos to Hitec for repairs...I told them that the damage was entirely my fault... Hitec repaired them and shipped them back at no charge to me whatsoever... now that is Hi Quality customer service. Many thanks to Hitec!

WOW that's really amazing customer service!!! Way to go Hitec!

Savox. . Just did the same thing for me.. had a problem I didn't like with 2 1231.. they couldn't get the servos todo the same thing on the tester.. so they sent me two new ones.. they have great cs also

And again!! Savox is too showing us they care about the customer and his/her experience.

Way to go Savox and Hitec!

hone

150cc
Got an email from revolectrix with a 10% off code.

"Now through Thursday, August 28, 12pm EST, receive 10% OFF normal retail price on the Cellpro 10XP Charger or any 10XP Combo, as well as PowerLab 6, PowerLab 8, and Dual PowerLab Workstations and Combos! Any orders you place between now and Thursday, August 28 qualify. This offer is available only through the REVO USA webstore. To obtain this special limited-time pricing, enter coupon code PR082114 in the coupon code field during checkout, then click "Apply". Code is unlimited in that you may use it as many times as you like during the offer period.

Please note: If you are a first-time buyer on the Revo store and you have any trouble entering the promotional code, please call REVO USA sales at (301) 798-2770 and we will assist you with the order and insure you receive the special 10% savings offer.

We appreciate your business!"

I've been using my powerlab 6 for just over 2 years and love it. It is one of the safest and easiest to use chargers I've ever used. If anyone is looking for a new charger I highly recommend looking at these.

Last edited by a moderator: