• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

"2 planes" somebody call 911. We have an addict here that has has a massive "miocommonsenseattack" start a drip with 40:1 mix, hit him with the LIPO powered defibrillator and transport to the nearest LHS at once. Notify credit card company at once and prepare a cash transfusion.

Your best one yet :) Das funny

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Gentlemen, how goes it! I'm still doing a project here and there, but you know how I've been the past year. I am still working on a 4 month long fpv project, still haven't opened up the package Gary sent me over thanksgiving to fix my 89 gear, and yes, still getting crushed at work! On a positive note, I meet with the president of my company this week in Dallas for a potential mega promotion. The negative, it's in St. Louis... that might put me within striking distance of the Missouri event though. I won't be able to confirm anything this year until last minute, although I always have to save room for that knoxville party!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Gentlemen, how goes it! I'm still doing a project here and there, but you know how I've been the past year. I am still working on a 4 month long fpv project, still haven't opened up the package Gary sent me over thanksgiving to fix my 89 gear, and yes, still getting crushed at work! On a positive note, I meet with the president of my company this week in Dallas for a potential mega promotion. The negative, it's in St. Louis... that might put me within striking distance of the Missouri event though. I won't be able to confirm anything this year until last minute, although I always have to save room for that knoxville party!

Nice! Good luck with that promotion!