• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Manta

70cc twin V2
bahahah thats funny as heck right there.. i got a couple.
Gary,did you stay awake or have em knock you out? I took the nappy time myself.. Really didnt wanna be around for that mess. :)

Cmala

70cc twin V2
I would have chosen to be out but I wasn't given a choice. Even had to hold some hemostats or something he had down there for the doc while he was cutting away.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
So you can fly an edf through a pine tree at 90 mph and fly it again. StingerZilla will rise this week. A little foam CA, lightweight filler and clear coat and we're back in business!

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
I would have chosen to be out but I wasn't given a choice. Even had to hold some hemostats or something he had down there for the doc while he was cutting away.

Oh hell no!!!!!! I dont think so. More like three nurses holding me down while the doc as much as walks into the room.

Last edited by a moderator: