• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SteveT.

100cc
Sorry, no, I don't copy 3DHS parts (except for my own use like the Velox servo tray which is not sold that I needed for my sons plane), just things I have designed like the battery boxes for the "Byper" and 51" Slick..

SteveT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manta

70cc twin V2
Not much. Havent slept much in cple weeks now.
It rained pretty hard at times all night here. Build day!!
Hope my 89 isnt ruined. It stayed under the ft porch of the store.
So. Rc truth website eh? Was just looking through it. Interesting stuff in there. I forsee some explosions in there heheh

gyro

GSN Contributor
Not much. Havent slept much in cple weeks now.
It rained pretty hard at times all night here. Build day!!
Hope my 89 isnt ruined. It stayed under the ft porch of the store.
So. Rc truth website eh? Was just looking through it. Interesting stuff in there. I forsee some explosions in there heheh

We've had a lot of crappy nights as far as sleep goes lately. The baby has been waking up a lot lately as she adjusts to sleeping in her crib now instead of a basinet.
RC truth huh?, must really have been restless last night... That site has a lot of anger on it...

scarface

50cc
Hey everybody!! What kind of new planes did you guys get since the past 6 months?

Things have been good for me, right now im just focoused on school mainly, and driving, I should be going for my license next month. Hope everythings been good with you guys.

Hi scarface ;) got any scooter vids for us? Seems like you were hurt last time you dropped in. How are things?
Um did you mean scooter videos of professinals or video's of me? haha. I don't have any new videos of me but I plan on making a small video in the summer. I don't know what you mean by hurt because I don't think I was hurt in any kind of way? You may have seen my youtube cahnnel video of where I fell and I gave the misleading title of i broke my ankle but then in the description I said "I didn't actually break anything."

Hello Keith, good to see you posting again. How are things?

Keith! What's up man?? Haven't seen you around in a long while!

YO! Keith! You're alive brah! What's up? :D

scarface

50cc
Is there anybody here that knows a little bit more about video camera's than the average person, that can maybe help me out on which camera I should by?

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Is there anybody here that knows a little bit more about video camera's than the average person, that can maybe help me out on which camera I should by?
I don't know A LOT but what are you using it for and how much are you willing to spend?