• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Make something :D I had nothing to do yesterday so I made myself a balsa combat wing. I made the ribs and its all framed and glued waiting for covering :D its 3 channel, one aileron servo and one elevator servo. Super fat airfoil, it should fly really well. I might even be able to slope it :) its got a park 450 on it. 36" WS.

Pics? That sounds pretty wild.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
I just got banned on GiantScaleNews this morning... as a troll. What did I do? I made some posts in the threads where I've posted before! My posts were on topic and relevant. Didn't break a single site rule... what a joke.

Truly a shame.
Bourke owns it. If people get banned from rcg they get banned at FG too.

Manta

70cc twin V2
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

I just got banned on GiantScaleNews this morning... as a troll. What did I do? I made some posts in the threads where I've posted before! My posts were on topic and relevant. Didn't break a single site rule... what a joke.

Truly a shame.

Wow! Just saw this. Wow! Thats pretty bad