• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Lol that's the way it happens to me! Then I get the stuff and the packages are damaged and a lot of the time I have to wait longer, those Kavans should be good on that airplane

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well looks like every single weekend here in Oregon this year has been rain rain rain. Anyones forecast looking good for this weekend?!?!? Weird weird year!

Bipenut53

150cc
Partly sunny and 57 here on saturday and 52 and rain on Easter Sunday... gonna get really nice next week!! Should be able to sneak in a maiden flight on the slick next week... Mid to upper 60's next week.... Come on spring!! Lol

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We're looking at sunny and 80's this weekend :cool:

It'll be the first weekend in a long time that I am actually going to go out and fly at my club.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Anyone ever flown the Yak55m from Aeroworks? When we gave the 100cc away last year I had an opportunity to be up close and personal with it and I must say I was super impressed with the quality and craftsmanship from Aeroworks! Here's a vid.

[video=youtube;we6GtcL9Ifg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we6GtcL9Ifg[/video]

Bipenut53

150cc
[MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] I still want that airplane..... But I have been looking at either one of these two..... Both look great but both are out of stock.... so maybe will have to "resort" back to the Yak 55M..... all of them are sweet looking planes... I like the gold and black Yak

Checkmate.jpg Python.jpg