• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Santi8

70cc twin V2
The 3DRCForums -OFF TOPIC- Thread

It's absolutely gorgeous here, 70 degrees, 25mph winds!!!!

Looks like its RF6.5 if I want some stick time!

Fun session last night, I'm really diggin that PAU Edge... That thing feels more like my 70 than anything else I have flown on a sim. Usually things are either really hard or too easy, that plane felt much more realistic!

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
It's absolutely gorgeous here, 70 degrees, 25mph winds!!!!

Looks like its RF6.5 if I want some stick time!

Fun session last night, I'm really diggin that PAU Edge... That thing feels more like my 70 than anything else I have flown on a sim. Usually things are either really hard or too easy, that plane felt much more realistic!

Yeah I know what you mean. The RF6 at my LHS has an aeroworks 150cc bipe on it and it flies so well. It was like flying a faster, way moe powerful crack yak. Compared to the 51, which flew like a turd.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Yeah it was fun last night. I like that edge too santi. Doesn't fly like anything I own but it feels pretty realistic. I'll have that thing off and on all day since the weather is crappy and we aren't doing anything here at all today. I want to hunt for something that flies a little more like my EPP edge. So if anyone has any ideas on that it would be great.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Ok so I can't wait to get out and fly this week. Put way too much time into RF the last 2 days and have changed from thumbs to pinching and was getting very comfortable flying just about everything on the sim. Figured out a few new things and really can't wait to get out and try them on a real plane. Of cours wind is supposed to blow hard for the next couple of days. Hehe.