• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
This is a open thread Daren, we were just admiring how shiny the DA 70 was lol, and yes that is good news

I know but I don't want advocating the hobby to overpower the fun of the hobby which sometimes can be simply admiring how shiny a nice engine is. And it is a pretty engine. Hate to cover it up with a cowl!

Bipenut53

150cc
So it got to 40 degrees today!!! So [MENTION=4379]cam4569[/MENTION] and I went out flying. Oh it was so nice to fly around without the possibility of hitting the ceiling, walls, bleachers, basketball backboards ect was excellent! We were flying Apprentice's today so cam4569 could get some landing practice... It sure is hard to do rolling circles with those, the AS3X system fights you the whole way but it still can be done... Great day!! Come on spring!!!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Glad you got to get out and fly today Bipe. 75 here today and heading to 83 tomorrow and I am stuck in meetings all day. :crying:

cam4569

70cc twin V2
It was a little odd to work on landings after being in the gym where my arrivals are just gravity induced.. Think I made a little progress