• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

njswede

150cc
Yep. The one on the left is Plank. The one on the right is aronph. LOL. They have both have been banned by the Obama admistration from ever propagating.

You may have whatever feelings you want about Obama, but THAT was definitely the right decision! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Wooohhhoooo alex wants to sell me his 7C for $120 with wall charger, nimn, and lipo..... the only things wrong with it are that mix one on a certain model does funny things sometimes, and the click wheel is less smooth one way than the other. a good deal if you ask me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveT.

100cc
Wooohhhoooo alex wants to sell me his 7C for $120 with wall charger, nimn, and lipo..... the only things wrong with it are that mix one on a certain model does funny things sometimes, and the click wheel is less smooth one way than the other. a good deal if you ask me ;)

Send it in and have it tuned up before using it, then all will be well......even though it is a Futaba....:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

SteveT

Sweet! Go Futaba! :)

So then what would Alex get?