• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

sounds like you're joining the 10%ers.... you know, the ones who can actually abuse a servo to it's breaking point by just going out and flying!

im just about done with Spektrum too. Was flying my Laser after work, first battery, and my Tx broke again. Luckily I was landing when it happened. I heard a noise inside the Tx and ailerons were super sensitive. When I landing, which was alil ruff due to just trying to get her down. I opened up the radio and saw the tension spring had broke for the aileron stick.

Pretty bummed, I just got it back from Horizon Service.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
im just about done with Spektrum too. Was flying my Laser after work, first battery, and my Tx broke again. Luckily I was landing when it happened. I heard a noise inside the Tx and ailerons were super sensitive. When I landing, which was alil ruff due to just trying to get her down. I opened up the radio and saw the tension spring had broke for the aileron stick.

Pretty bummed, I just got it back from Horizon Service.

Sounds like a pretty minor issue that could happen with any brand of tx to me. I'm guessing they could just mail you out a spring in a first class envelope. Try calling them tomorrow.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sounds like a pretty minor issue that could happen with any brand of tx to me. I'm guessing they could just mail you out a spring in a first class envelope. Try calling them tomorrow.

They don't mail parts, I've tried before.