• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
Great finals game tonight... bring on game 7 :D

Who are you picking to win? They way they trade games, it'll likely be the Spurs... and yes, they are the home team for me right now, but since I'm not from here, I root for the Lakers! (which, coincidentally, is almost worse than rooting for the Heat out here!)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Who are you picking to win? They way they trade games, it'll likely be the Spurs... and yes, they are the home team for me right now, but since I'm not from here, I root for the Lakers! (which, coincidentally, is almost worse than rooting for the Heat out here!)
I'm picking the Heat... they are the better team IMO and since the pressure is the same for both teams it will come down to who can overcome the most. I was surprised when the Heat came back to win in OT... they were not having a good night and the Spurs were shooting amazingly well.
I hope they both lose. tie game or something.
Its not for everyone lol ;)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Review forthcoming!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371766341.433634.jpg