• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

quadracer

100cc
You could turn the Aurora into a scale version of Barry's heli (I forget what it's called...), that might buy you some forgiveness.

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
You could turn the Aurora into a scale version of Barry's heli (I forget what it's called...), that might buy you some forgiveness.

Then I'd have to fly those weird pattern things, I think they are called circles. I can barely keep it going in a straight line :)

quadracer

100cc
I did a few in my day, and never really took a liking to it, thankfully. Of all I've seen, the worst was watching someone do a line of that seasoning that comes with Ramen noodles. Instant nosebleed, LOL

gyro

GSN Contributor
I did a few in my day, and never really took a liking to it, thankfully. Of all I've seen, the worst was watching someone do a line of that seasoning that comes with Ramen noodles. Instant nosebleed, LOL

That ramen seasoning must have hurt!

so any luck selling your 72 yet?