• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

T-Shirts**T-Shirts**T-Shirts

Bipeguy03

150cc
if I can rally and get another order in we'll have what's left of the red ones and maybe a batch of black ones....no promises, have to check with the shirt guy and get Sleepy's blessing to make the black ones. if it can be done we'll have them there.
Kewl!!! I think they'd look good in black, and if you have some at there I'll make sure to pick a couple up! Looking forward to stopping by!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Do we get any kind of notice as to whether the order was taken, processed, shipped, anything? Just curious!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Do we get any kind of notice as to whether the order was taken, processed, shipped, anything? Just curious!
your went out today so you might have it by Saturday. I've been falling behind but sent out three orders today and am trying to get in touch with anyone that didn't get theirs yet.