• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

T-Shirts**T-Shirts**T-Shirts

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
i'll make you guys a deal, buy two shirts and take $3 off your total, but three and take $5 off!!

If we can get the total # of shirts remaining down below 25 I'll order black shirts next......deal??

I just can't keep throwing money at shirts when I still have half of the last batch sitting in my office taking up space.

Thanks!
Bart
If you get a couple in 5x I'll buy. ???? :big_yes:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
got it and will have it in the mail today or tomorrow. just got home from a trip so trying to get the cobwebs in my skull cavity cleared out!

and thank you!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
all shirt orders will be up to date tomorrow. here's the list of sizes and quantities remaining.

Size/Quantities (I'll try to keep these updated as much as possible)

S/2
M/2
L/12
XL/12
XXL/8
XXXL/3
XXXXL/3

Shirts cost
$18 each for S, M, L, XL, XXL
$20 each for XXXL, and XXXXL

NJ Residents please add 7% sales tax.

Shipping is according to the chart in the first post of this thread

Shirts ordered in the US will ship within 1 to 3 days. International shipments will go out twice per week.

Add up your total and send payment via Paypal.com to sales@giantscalenews.com

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
if I can rally and get another order in we'll have what's left of the red ones and maybe a batch of black ones....no promises, have to check with the shirt guy and get Sleepy's blessing to make the black ones. if it can be done we'll have them there.