• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

T-Shirts**T-Shirts**T-Shirts

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
yep....just ordered some graphics. Remind me again how much are the shirts?
Thanks!
Shirts cost
$18 each for S, M, L, XL, XXL
$20 each for XXXL, and XXXXL

NJ Residents please add 7% sales tax.

Shipping is according to the chart below
gsn-tshirt-shipping-chart-png.18

Shirts ordered in the US will ship within 1 to 3 days. International shipments will go out twice per week.

Add up your total and send payment via Paypal.com to sales@giantscalenews.com.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'll make you guys a deal, buy two shirts and take $3 off your total, but three and take $5 off!!

If we can get the total # of shirts remaining down below 25 I'll order black shirts next......deal??

I just can't keep throwing money at shirts when I still have half of the last batch sitting in my office taking up space.

Thanks!
Bart

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
i'll make you guys a deal, buy two shirts and take $3 off your total, but three and take $5 off!!

If we can get the total # of shirts remaining down below 25 I'll order black shirts next......deal??

I just can't keep throwing money at shirts when I still have half of the last batch sitting in my office taking up space.

Thanks!
Bart
I want black. I already have 3 of the red ones, so I did my part. I would buy some black ones if you get them.