• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

SupaTim builds a 73" AJ Laser!!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Been busy with keeping the home life happy but I'll get more pics posted this evening. Building is the easy part, it's the documentation that is time consuming...

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Dude, sometimes I'll be so deep into a build that I'll forget to get pictures. One picture I have a bare fuselage, next picture I'm out huckin' the thing LOL :banana:

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Here's my only pic from yesterday. It's an IKEA day bed with trundle and drawers. It robbed me of 5 hours of building and interweb time but kept the wife and lucky kid happy...

uploadfromtaptalk1427483871968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
More progress!! Post 3 updated and will have post 4 and 5 done tomorrow including the final setup and maiden video...

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
New nickname "SlackaTim" lol :)

Actually he is building 3 planes at the moment and he just finished the aeroworks 120cc extra, he's got this one finished and maidened with vid but will be finishing this thread soon and he's working on our Aerobeez 93" Extra 330! He just has a ton of builds going on for us so he is really swamped!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Builds are easy, Internet time is limited access mostly occurs on the "throne" or after I should be sleeping... Will have the rest of the detailed build and maiden video when I get a chance to get in front of the computer!