• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

SupaTim builds a 73" AJ Laser!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice work Tim! @HornetNZ Tim made some progress last night and just posted. Check it out!

Love that you included SupaTimmy in your build as well. He will always remember the times he spent with Dad in the work shop building planes!

Tim,
Thanks for your effort on documenting this build. Even though I'm not building this airframe, many of the techniques (grinding a flat for set screws, using a soldering iron to remove covering) are universal and can be applied to almost any build.

I look forward to the maiden.

Marc

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Happy to help. It's true, a lot of these are universal techniques I've picked up along the way and also learned from trial and error... May not be the official way, but it's how I get mine in the air and ideally keep them there!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Been out of town for work but finally home to get back to it! More progress tonight and now that I have the dle35ra and Savox 1256tg's from Valley View RC, maiden should happen this week!!

HornetNZ

50cc
Cartman.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Just wanted to give you all an update. Tim has been working on this beast (in between all of his other duties!) and should have some great pics for us soon... He also should be doing the maiden and some flight videos this weekend! :)