• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Prop failure....... Have you had one??

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Ok every body! From props to :dancing-poop:Lets go from :dancing-poop:to props!

So what's your Favorite and what's your experience?

I have been enjoying Mejzlick's on my glow and gas (30cc 60cc respectively) and a Falcon on my 120cc and for a time on glow 30cc. Really like them both equally for what I do. Have not had the first problem with either other than trying to buy em!
These are CF of course.
I have had Menz, Xoar, 3W and ZINGER! I liked the Menz in the day but I do not think they are as efficient as these newer renditions. CF for me here on out.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ok every body! From props to :dancing-poop:Lets go from :dancing-poop:to props!

So what's your Favorite and what's your experience?

I have been enjoying Mejzlick's on my glow and gas (30cc 60cc respectively) and a Falcon on my 120cc and for a time on glow 30cc. Really like them both equally for what I do. Have not had the first problem with either other than trying to buy em!
These are CF of course.
I have had Menz, Xoar, 3W and ZINGER! I liked the Menz in the day but I do not think they are as efficient as these newer renditions. CF for me here on out.
So I have tried the following CF props. I fail to mention the woodys primarily because I don't believe a wood will give the same performance as a CF. Maybe I am wrong, but years ago I flew the wooden props. They were not very efficient and loud as hell. That being said, I've used Mejzlik, Falcon, Hover....Yes, I said Hover....not a bad little prop for the money. And of course 3W. Of all the props I have run, I really like the Falcons the best. On everything from my 55 all the way up to my 3w 170. And when I get the next two builds done, they will have CF Falcons on them as well. They preform well, Not overly loud....when not underpropped. And they look so cool. Another factor? They really aren't too terribly expensive. If my rides are good enough for HV servos, then they are good enough to not be seen with their woodys showing.