• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Playing With Artwork (just some ideas)

AKfreak

150cc
Hey guys, some of you may know I do graphic artwork. Today I was messing around with the forums logo, psst.. don't mind the colors, my 6 year old loves Pink and Purple and was "helping me".

This is what I came up with so far. It is a transparent background so it will go on any plane and that color covering will come though. I know the original plane is a gold/yellow sunburst , however we are just playing here. I also made the plane logo 3D (just a little), and gave it come depth so it pops a little more. Then the URL at the bottom with a oval to tie it together.

Again the colors are just for layout purposes. Tell me what you think.

14661068998_3eb194b22c_b.jpg

AKfreak

150cc
Thanks guys, still quite a bit to do, this is just a concept. Before I move forward and do a final version, I just wanted to hear from some of you guys. I'll wait to finish until hear from [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2466]Superstocktx[/MENTION] and who ever else wants to give feedback.

Again thanks

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks guys, still quite a bit to do, this is just a concept. Before I move forward and do a final version, I just wanted to hear from some of you guys. I'll wait to finish until hear from @3DMIKE and @Superstocktx and who ever else wants to give feedback.

Again thanks

I will only respond if you will send me one! LOL I love it man. Looks awesome. I will put in my 2 cents and say I'm not crazy about the font for the www.3drcforums.com but I'm only one guy and as I know and you know opinions are like bum holes… everyone has one and they all stink! LOL

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
And btw I think it's great you were designing with your little one! Thats a great dad right there!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Looks awesome [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION]

I'll post mine in a bit. I'd say between me and AK we'll have an awesome logo for 3DRCF!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Here is my contribution...whatcha guy think? [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION]

Attachments

• 3DRCF logo.jpg
    3DRCF logo.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 247

AKfreak

150cc
I think it looks cool. Will your cutter do a die cut? That is to say if I made an outline, will the cutter cut the clear decal in any shape? I

I see my logo on a clear detail, cut in to an oval and then the plane protruding in the corner. It will need a little boarder so the drop shadow won't get cut away.

I'll finish my design and add the outline cut.